ICAgile® Certified Instructor
- ScrumMaster® (CSP-SM)
- Product Owner® (CSP-PO)
Prosci ADKAR® Change Management
Helping organizations, teams, and people evolve their ways of working.
Jerry Doucett has over 30 years hands-on experience in improving business practices, and developing and delivering learning and development programs for software, delivery, service, and process initiatives. He also has extensive experience in helping multinational organizations improve their business agility, to become systems thinkers, and to adopt a continuous learning mindset.
Jerry began his teaching career in 1998 as a part-time professor at Toronto Metropolitan University. Over the past 15 years, he has been a practicing advisory trainer, enterprise coach, and senior consultant. During this time Jerry has personally taught and certified over 2500 people in hundreds of classes, seminars, and workshops in over 5 continents for organizations such as Kanban University, Agile Education Program, Scrum Alliance, and ICAgile.
Jerry’s attention to detail is outpaced only by his willingness to constantly evolve his learning events based on customer feedback in his passion for making learning an amazing experience. His approach is to provide guidance and mentorship to individuals, teams, and organizations on five key success pillars:
- Cultivating in-house expertise on Agile and Lean business improvement and management practices with the targeted outcome of achieving sustainable and predictable delivery.
- Defining enterprise change management and implementation strategies to help make meaningful change stick.
- Building coaching programs to organically grow, manage, and improve internal support abilities.
- Developing collaborative, long lasting relationships among business partners.
- Creating and delivering key educational training development programs to help you and your organization evolve, mature, and better service your customer’s needs.